#1 2009-07-13 12:35:19

PKM

Administrator

Punktów :   

DHHobro 0.3

Przeglądarka internetowa cytuje ze strony

# Automatic network configuration. You no longer need to enter your IP address & port, it will detect them and connect automatically!
# Flash animations, Java and ActiveX are now allowed. It means your PC will download and start/play them, but your DS will still only receive an image of the animation, not the animation itself. It's still useful for menus or sites that are made 100% in Flash. There's one downside though: in flash videos, the sound is outputted on the PC! I can't prevent it. But why would you want to watch videos anyway... since you could only get 1 frame every 5 or 10 seconds.
# Basic text input is implemented. Basic, because all you can do is: 1) write text with the virtual keyboard; the text is visible on the DS screen until you decide to send it to the PC by touching the ENTER key. 2) erase the whole text in a text field, by sending the keyword :erase to the PC. See, this is basic, but it still works and you should be able to post messages in forums with this.
# The "Wifi Transfer" icons now show up every time there is a WiFi communication between your PC and your DS. When the icon blinks, it means you have just sent or received a new data block.
# "Fatal errors" are no longer fatal. You should be able to resume your connection when an error occurs. I was unfortunately unable to produce any of these error myself, so I had to simulate them (generate an error). I can't promise the connection will be resumed in any case.

Nie jestem do końca pewien ale coś z kompem ma do czynienia

pobieramy tu
http://gbatemp.net/up/dshobro03.zip

#2 2009-10-17 20:07:02

executor

Administrator

Punktów :   

Re: DHHobro 0.3

Coś piszę o tym, że to jakaś pr0 elo elo wersja-bez lagów, errorów, animacje flash- full wypas

Stopka forum

RSS